I knew last night that my post wasn't going in the right direction, but I just couldn't bring myself to erase it all. So when I asked mom today if it made sense, this is what she said. And I quote, "Well, it was uhhhh....yeah, sure...it did." I'll just say that was a little less than convincing. I had previously decided no to write about the books I read because there are plenty of people out in the world much more intelligent and eloquent than I that write great book reviews. In a moment of weakness I succumbed. Please accept my sincerest apologies.
These pictures should make up for it. How cute are they?

While Melissa was busy cooking dinner, Audrey stole away with the newly purchased box of Reese's Puffs. Yes, she did ruin her dinner and no, I didn't stop her. That's what aunts are for.
This must be what uncles are for - letting 6 year olds toss cereal in the air as you try to catch it in your mouth without choking or falling on the baby sitting next to you. Can't wait to see this man in action with our kids one day!
1 comment:
What I said after that was that the books you read are so deep I would not be able to understand the explanation anyway. But this post is what you are best at--that is true!!
Post a Comment