Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Love

Update: This is probably not the only time I will have to do this, but switch everything I said about which was which.

Moments to notice in this video:
  • Izzy's sneeze right at the beginning.  Is there anything cuter than a baby's sneeze?
  • The way their arms are intertwined.  Every time they are near each other, they do this.
  • Sofie staring at the camera and I assume her Papa.
  • The sweet momma.
Oh, Denver...Why are you so far away?


I went out on a limb and made some assumptions about which is which.  I think Sofie is in the pink because she looks a little smaller.  Anybody else want to speculate?  Mark you can confirm this or shut me down and tell me I have it all wrong.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I guessed right also. Izzy is in pink. We are good!! I had Mark confirm.

Sheila said...

Wait did you think Sofie was in pink? Anyway Mark said Izzy was in pink.....

Sarah C said...

Oooh...shut down. I got it all wrong! Hey, there's a first time for everything! ;)