Monday, July 28, 2008

Extreme Makeover

On a lighter note...

Oh pweez! Don't make me wook at the camwa!


Okay, this is as much as I'm gonna do.


Awwight awweady! Wets get it ovuh with.

Ahhh. Much bedda.



So, how do I wook?

If you have known me for very long, you know that I love a good haircut. My pattern so far is to grow it out really long, and about a month after it gets to where I have wanted it for the last year, I cut it off. Not just a little trim either, but an all out chopping session. Then, just when I learn how to fix my new short-do, I decide to grow it out again. So that means most of my life, my hair has been in the awkward growing out stage. I have learned my lesson. I'm going on eight months of keeping it short now. Since I am changing my hair-styling ways, poor Milly is subject to my need for extreme hair changes. I now love to let her ears grow out and then chop them off. (The hair, not her ears, that is.)

And yes, she is wearing a baby shirt here. Not because she was dressed up for the occasion though. (Her pink flamingo tank top is used for that.) She has horrible allergies, and this keeps her from scratching too much. Andrew said all she is missing is a black belt, and she would be ready for some Kung Fu fighting!

3 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

That is just sad... set the poor dog free! What is it with you gals and dog clothes?

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite part of this post maybe the captions given to each of the pictures. I literally "loled" (as the kids say).

Anonymous said...

You gave Milly a voice. That cracks me up. How does she keep her white shirt so clean? How many does she have?

I hadn't thought of buying baby shirts for my dogs. Did I tell you we got another one from the shelter right before Father's Day? She's so cute. They said she was surrendered by a young lady whose grandfather (the person who had her before we adopted her) had died. The staff said her name was Bella, so we went with that. However, she never answers to Bella, so we've been calling her Bitty, as in Itty Bitty, because she looks just like Phoebe but she's way smaller. I think you've given me inspiration to get some baby clothes for my babies. Not for the aesthetics, of course, but to help control their extreme allergies (except they don't have any)!