Friday, July 11, 2008

Mr. Bojangles

I think I have mentioned before that I think eating out is one of the best ways to waste your money.  I realized last night that Andrew disagrees.  


You're going to have to do a better job hiding the evidence there Mr. Bojangles.

When I pulled myself up into Andrew's massive truck last night, this is what I found.  I guess this trick usually works for him because he just leaves it in his truck and disposes of it when he goes to the dump.  I'm afraid he is going to have to devise a new plan because I am driving Big Blue around town so he can drive my car to ETSU twice a week.

By the way, if anyone is interested in having Big Blue as their very own, please let me know.  This 1996 Dodge Ram is in great condition, has a new paint job, and is for sale for a very reasonable price.  It's just not my style.  If you see me driving around town, please don't wave.  Act as if you don't notice the nervous girl behind the wheel of the truck she has no business driving.  It would really help me out.  Thanks.

Despite my efforts to take pictures with a beautiful backdrop, our post on craigslist hasn't generated any interest.  Do you think it is even possible to sell a vehicle this size anymore?

1 comment:

Mark B said...

MMMMMMMM How I miss Bojangles!
They don't exist here in Colorado.