- how do i stop my self from breaking out with spots if ive just eaten chocolate cake - Okay. We all know the obvious answer here, but it just isn't a possibility to actually stop eating the cake. To tell the truth, a few bites of the moist cake topped with a thick layer of creamy frosting are probably worth the embarrassing break out. And I know I talk about sweets pretty often around here, but I don't recall ever mentioning chocolate cake, and I know for a fact that breaking out in spots would definitely fall under the non-bloggable category.
- is beth moore dispensationalist - This is possibly the scariest of google searches because I get one of these at least everyday. When I posted about this, I was actually just admitting my lack of knowledge about this complicated issue. At least all of these fellow Beth Moore studiers will know they are not alone in their confusion.
- can you feel the wall - Come again? The wall? What wall? Oh, you mean the handwriting on the wall. Yes, I guess you're right. If we really do mean to lives our lives as God's handwriting on the wall, it should not only be seen but also felt. In fact, it should be felt more than seen. Ahhh. Nice. Thanks google searcher.
- fragmentosis - I was beginning to think G.W. (lead pastor at my church) must have coined this term because I haven't heard it anywhere else, but the other search results indicate otherwise. I normally pride myself on being a multi-tasker, but after looking at my to-do list for the summer, I am questioning my skills. A few too many things listed, a few too many things started and not finished.
- instant cappuccino and friendship bread - Oh, honey. Please don't. You are missing out on the joys of the Bialetti Mukka Cappuccino Maker when you go instant. Not only is the finished product worth it, but the five-step process is therapeutic in itself. As for the friendship bread, go for it. I don't recommend trying to make three batches in one day though - unless your will power is strong enough to resist the desire to test each of the six loaves while they are still warm.
Stay tuned for future installments of the often humorous google searches.

4 comments:
Interesting about the searches. I just come here because I'm interested in you! Does that sound creepy? I promise I will only stalk on your blog.
Anyway, I haven't been able to find my bag of treats as I have unpacked my car! I am hoping it is at the school. I am yearning for a butter cookie and chocolate.
Denise said she met my replacement yesterday and that she is nice and pretty and smart but not as nice and pretty and smart as I am. Will you meet her so you can agree with us on those items?
Are you allowed to fuss at bloggers who haven't blogged in awhile? If so, tell your mom I miss her blogs. Love you!
Thanks Amy! You make me feel loves and needed!! Good luck to you. I KNOW Sarah will miss you terribly.
I went to look for the bag in your room and couldn't find it. Billy just told me he had to fix four spots on your floor because you keep moving things. Maybe he got a little hungry!
As for your "replacement", that isn't even the proper word. We should call her, "that woman who will forever be trying to fill Amy's shoes."
Just let me know when you want to meet for lunch. Elidio's on dollar Tuesday?
Yes, let's meet on Tuesday. I'm meeting the new girl on Tuesday morning to show her some files and info about journalism. Maybe Jenny, you, me, and the new girl could go to lunch together so she can get to know y'all.
Post a Comment