It is definitely between 1 and 2. I think I really like the trees in #2. But it appears that #1 is at night and I really like that too. So I guess I would have to pick #1. The trees might be distracting from the tower.
Thanks so much for the wonderful and moving posts. We have been out of town also and were behind on the news. I was leaning toward #2, but now will go with the crowd and pick #1. Papaw and Mary Ann.
I agree with Sheila, my thoughts exactly. #1 Great pictures!
Did I tell you I got the Rebel?! I feel like I learn something new with it every day. We might have to get together and have a tutorial or something :)
So nobody noticed, but the pictures were labeled A,B, and C. You all are lucky this wasn't a test. Anyway, A/#1 it is. I am ordering a poster size version today.
6 comments:
It is definitely between 1 and 2. I think I really like the trees in #2. But it appears that #1 is at night and I really like that too. So I guess I would have to pick #1. The trees might be distracting from the tower.
For sure #1. Great shot.
Thanks so much for the wonderful and moving posts. We have been out of town also and were behind on the news. I was leaning toward #2, but now will go with the crowd and pick #1.
Papaw and Mary Ann.
I love #1. It will look good in your house, too.
I agree with Sheila, my thoughts exactly. #1 Great pictures!
Did I tell you I got the Rebel?! I feel like I learn something new with it every day. We might have to get together and have a tutorial or something :)
So nobody noticed, but the pictures were labeled A,B, and C. You all are lucky this wasn't a test. Anyway, A/#1 it is. I am ordering a poster size version today.
Post a Comment