
I have been so worried over the last several days because the transportation workers in Paris went on strike yesterday. Sometimes the strikes last for a while, but I just read this article and the phrase "one-day protest" was about all that mattered to me. I was beginning to have visions of Andrew and I riding bikes around the city when I remembered my two previous biking incidents dicussed here. Needless to say, this is a relief. We take-off in exactly two weeks!
Since I planned the Paris trip, Andrew graciously planned our camping excursion for this weekend. I pretty much just have to pack myself and Milly and hop in the truck. This is going to be his kind of trip. He instructed me yesterday that there would be no hikes tomorrow, just lots of laying around and resting (read "reading"). Ooh, I can't wait! The books are calling me!

No comments:
Post a Comment