
In a moment of temporary insanity, I decided these letters couldn't possibly be difficult or expensive to make, so I would do them myself instead of buying them on ebay. They are for my soon-to-be-born niece, Emma Grace. The shower for Melissa is today at 5:30, and I just now finished the letters. Nothing like a little last minute preparation. While they weren't necessarily difficult, they were time-consuming and a bit expensive. You have to buy so many supplies to do them, but if I do them again (for one of the other four babies yet to be born), they won't be nearly as expensive. I am actually pretty happy with the way they turned out because I have never considered myself to be a creative person. I even enjoyed the process of making the letters because I just kept thinking about what Emma will be like once she arrives. I hope she always knows how much she is loved by her Aunt Sarah.
1 comment:
Maybe I could do the card business and you could do the letter business!!
Post a Comment