Thursday, May 1, 2008
A Little Tired
For some reason, this week has been really rough. I can't point to any specific thing, but I am unbelieveably tired. This morning as I walked into school, I noticed I seemed to be limping. Oh well, I thought, I must have hurt myself at Pilates on Tuesday. However, as I made my way to the library, I realized I was in fact wearing two different shoes. Yes, people, two completely different shoes on my feet at work! Girls, you know how when you can't decide between two different shoes, you put them both on and look in the mirror to see which looks best? Note to self, make sure you actually put on the match after deciding which looks better. My lovely husband should be bringing a match shortly. I'm afraid my Friday night is going to consist of a big fat lazy nap on the couch with Milly and my fluffy white blanket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is too funny!!! I can just see you know! What would we do without our wonderful husbands?? I will be napping on a bus back from Atlanta on my Friday night!!
Post a Comment