Thursday, May 8, 2008

3 Down, 3 To Go

We are officially halfway through the baby boom in our family. Two healthy babies, Isabella and Sofia, were born in the middle of the night. Oh, how I wish I could be in Denver to hold them today! Cristina is my new hero. I know each member of our family wishes they could go immediately, but we are all trying to spread out our trips to help as much as we can. And how appropriate - they arrived just in time to celebrate Mother's Day with their brand new mom. Congratulations Cristina and Mitch. You will be wonderful parents. I can't wait to see you in action. I don't even know how to describe my relationship to these little ones (second cousins, first cousins once removed???), but I know they are absolutely precious and I love them already. Congratulations to Papaw for being a great-grandfather, Nana for being a great-grandmother, and MamaEse for being a great-great-grandmother!
*Mom, I knew you would beat me to this post, but I got the best picture of them together!

No comments: