Sarah C. Photography is introducing a new product. (I'm still deciding whether or not that sentence was like speaking in third person. If it is, I apologize.) These gallery mounted storyboards are just too cute! They can be hung on the wall or propped on an easel for display.

They are customized for your specific needs.

Choose your own size, text, background color and even layout.

The beveled edge creates a finished look.

This storyboard is not too big, not too small. It's just right at 10x20 inches. (Whoah there Goldilocks!)
I didn't mean for this post to turn in to an advertisement, but I'm just so excited about this product! I have two sessions scheduled for the coming weekend and another one two weeks after that. Call or email if you are interested. Oh yeah, I just ordered a new lens too! I've been scoping it out for weeks and finally took the plunge with the Canon 50 mm 1.4. I think it's the best bang for my few bucks right now. Can't wait to try it out.

2 comments:
ha. You said "scoping it out." Sounds like you're going to be really busy.
We have to have one of those! We're having "Frugal April" where we're not spending money on any frills, but in May, we'll talk! ; )
Jessica
Post a Comment