Thanks to my incredibly supportive network of friends and family, this weekend's rummage sale was a runaway success. My secret goal was so high that I was afraid to even utter it - $1000. Well, God showed up and reminded me that he is much bigger than the box I often try to fit him in. After about six hours of wheeling and dealing, the final count was just over $1300. We are still a bit short of what we will need to buy a car, but what a way to start the fundraising!

It turned out to be a beautiful day but only after a couple hours of freezing temps!

Papaw Johnny found his bonnet just in time for Easter!

Lucy Kate provided entertainment for hours...

...though we weren't short on entertainment from the customers.

Anybody want to guess what was on Mom's mind?
Friday night I hung out with the Blair's at the Powell Park for some family pictures. Of course I enjoy taking the pictures, but even more I'm realizing I love spending time with new people. Such a beautiful family.

Click here for more.

1 comment:
Is that old lady on a Segway? Awesome!
Post a Comment