When I checked the shipping status of my lens this afternoon and saw she had just been delivered, I decided to dash home before my match so I could play with her. At first I was a bit frustrated when I saw the traffic at the West Hills exit, but then I realized I had my new lens to keep me occupied! I got so distracted I wasn't even concerned being stuck in traffic for 20 minutes while I needed to be preparing my players for their district match.
The view from my side mirror. I'm not lying when I say I was on the exit ramp for 20 minutes.
I hoped to get some shots of my players in action, but today's match was a little too intense for that. We played Hardin Valley Academy - a total unknown in all sports this year. My girls won 8-1 and the boys lost 3-6. So far the girls are 4-0 in the district while the boys are 2-2.
I rushed home to take advantage of the beautiful sunset.
Milly is always willing to be my subject.

Well, this isn't her best angle, but check out that sunset!




1 comment:
Wow, I am impressed with the new lens!
Post a Comment