Connor and I went on an adventure around Market Square today while
Greg and
Jessica had some coffee at Cafe 4. I have found that the process is often easier when parents aren't present, so they generously agreed to let us head off on our own. Thanks, Connor, for being such a trooper in the mid-30 degree weather!
Can you believe those eyelashes? Click here to see more.
3 comments:
Thank you so much Sarah. They are just precious. I was so worried because of the cold weather, and he seems to be coming down with something. He wasn't in the most stellar mood today! You are magic!
: ) Jessica
So I started the slideshow on Smugmug and I think I was on the third go-round before I realized it! What a sweet happy looking young man!! Great pictures!
Sarah the pictures are awesome! I know what I am asking for when we come in for a visit. That will be hard to choose between that and red velvet though! I love the blog post before of Audrey's eyes. It looks amazing. I would love to get one of Avery like that. If her eyes don't change before then. Well keep it up girl, they are all beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment