Thursday, January 1, 2009
Ringing in the New Year
If anybody was actually interested in seeing the new website today, I'm sorry. It's not for lack of time and effort. I stubbornly wanted to do the whole thing myself, but I broke down today and asked Brittany to help me with her Photoshop expertise. By now I have probably set the expectations too high because it's actually just a blogger template with my own header at the top. I want it to be just right though, and I'm confident Brittany will get me there tomorrow. Breaking promises and missing deadlines is probably not the best way to ring in the new year, but we had a great time celebrating last night at the Kirkpatrick's and tonight at Olive Garden with Matt and Amy. Thanks Mark and Monica for the gift card! I am sufficiently stuffed and glad I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions dealing with food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment