Sunday, June 15, 2008

We Have a Winner!



This is copied and pasted from Random Integer's website...in case anyone needed proof...

True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

10

Timestamp: 2008-06-15 12:41:18 UTC

After not counting my mom's three comments, number 10 was the last commenter, Amy Williams!  Like my mom, she prefers savory over sweet.  Sorry, Amy.  Since I have such a sweet tooth, that is mostly what I bought.  I would have shopped differently if I had known you would be the winner.  I can't imagine anyone not salivating over this stuff, though.  Amy's prize pack includes...(please read that line in the voice of Rod Roddy...you know..."Come on down for the PRICE IS RIGHT!")

Raspberry tarts

An assortment of confiture (fancy for preserves)


Mere Poulard butter cookies (of which I bought 6 boxes) and Michel Cluizel chocolat noir

Warning for the weak:  This chocolate should not be consumed in mere seconds like a Snickers or a Milky Way.  This is chocolate at its finest.  Dark.  Noir.  Negro.  It is best shaved over the top of tiramisu or melted for use as a ganache.  Pull out that cookbook and have some fun with this stuff.


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations Amy!! i tried to rig it and you still won!! Have a great summer.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm the winner! I'll have to make a trip to Powell SOON for those butter cookies. Sarah, thank you so much! I can't wait to hear all about the trip. I didn't know you and your mom were headed to Mississippi. Didn't you know you're not allowed to go to the great state of Mississippi without me??? I'll talk to you next week. Sheila, thanks for the congratulations. I have to admit, it doesn't sound very sincere! Ha ha.

Love you!