
I as sat on the couch this afternoon reading updates on the Compassion bloggers India trip, I realized just how spoiled I really am. I had just set up camp for the evening with a box of tissue, my phone and laptop, and my special blanket. Andrew was headed to the PHS baseball game, and with the blow my allergies have dealt me this week, I didn't feel like going anywhere. As usual, the television didn't offer any good entertainment (it never does unless Real Housewives is on!), so I promptly called Mom to tell her I didn't feel good. She responded as I expected and brought me movies and magazines. Best of all, though, she brought a Chick-fil-A yogurt parfait. (BTW, it is my mission to singlehandedly ensure they remain on the menu!) If you have a few minutes to spare this weekend, check out some of these blogs. If you must choose one, I would recommend reading Anne Jackson's. And if you must choose one post, read this one. She has given me some much needed perspective as I sit here wallowing in my pollen-induced sorrows.

1 comment:
And if you can read two this one was one of my favorites!!
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-have-been-ridiculed-and-lied-to.html
Post a Comment