Tuesday, May 12, 2009
5th Anniversary Pictures
To celebrate our fifth anniversary coming up on June 5th, we decided to have some pictures made. Check out the sneak peek on Shannon's blog. We're so happy with them! Look at the second to last picture - of me with my camera. Andrew said I look like I'm in mission impossible stealth mode, sneaking along the wall. Hilarious! I laughed for five minutes! Shannon is so great. You know somebody is an artist when they can make even a parking garage a great location.! The last picture was taken in the State Street Garage. Love it! I have so much to learn from her! Thanks Shannon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sarah, those are awesome !! You look like a supermodel in ALL of them, no joke!...I esp. love the 1st one, with both of you, it looks like you should be on the cover of "Fortune 500" magazine or something..ha ha
You're too sweet!
Post a Comment