I have searched and search for my new camera, and finally, after posting a wanted ad on craigslist, I found the perfect one! My gently used Canon 5D feels so good in my hands. Even the click of the shutter button makes my heart go pitter pat!

Poor Milly is always subjected to these kinds of impromptu photo shoots.

How lucky am I to have this delicious lighting in my backyard every evening?

Can you see how sharp this image is? I'm thinking this upgrade was totally worth it!



4 comments:
Great pictures! Even I can tell the difference in the quality!
I didn't realize you were "being a wimp around the water." I just thought you like to be the responsible one who stays on the boat to secure all our belongings. ;)
Someone had to stay on the boat to pass all the stuff out to us in the water..Right??
I take my job as keeper of things and passer-outer very seriously!
Post a Comment