This weekend started off on a high note when we surprised a student with the car we have been raising money for. It was truly a community effort, and his reaction made it worth every minute of work. If you would like to see some pictures, just email me. I have never experienced such shock and excitement. Luckily I was behind the camera for this one. Lets just say there were a few tears!
This morning the rain held off just long enough for Andrew and I to complete our 5th anniversary photo session with Shannon Kelley. I had a blast being in front of the camera this time and can't wait to see how they turn out! She is so talented!
Tonight Andrew and I hosted my family for the first Mother's Day celebration of the weekend. In case you haven't seen it, here is a link to the video I made for Mom last year. The problem with doing things like that is it makes the next year feel like a failure. She just got dinner this year. I think she enjoyed the company though!

I believe Andrew had reached his photo limit at this point.

Love them.

Love him.

This one makes me realize how much we look alike. He did, however, luck out with the non-gummy smile. Come back, top lip, I need you!

We couldn't control the laughter when Andrew went all photographer on us. I guess with being around me so much and watching Shannon for two hours this morning, he got the bug.
Tomorrow: Mother's Day Part II.

4 comments:
I like the new heading. But, you forgot "friend." Thanks so much for sticking around this morning. I can't wait to see your picks. Are you joining us for the first driving lesson tomorrow?
Let's see....laughter, tears, tears, laughter, laughter!!! And you also forgot daughter!!
At least you know where you get that "gummy" smile (see my picture)!
sarah, you crack me up! I'm putting your sneak peek up today:) Thanks for being awesome! I had a blast with you guys!
Post a Comment