Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blackberry Winter Cookout

Our small group is about to start the Fireproof study, so we have invited several new couples to join us. If they all decide to participate, we will have doubled our group! So exciting. It may become a not-so-small group after all! Several couples couldn't come, but we had a cookout last night in the mid-May 50 degree weather. Very strange. We actually lucked out though because our air conditioner is non-functional at the moment. It seems like our house is falling apart.


This picture reminds me why I love our house so much. Check out those willows.
The Stooksbury's made this UT-themed baggo set.
I think I'm seeing one in Andrew's future.
A McAffry house party just isn't complete without a round of Catchphrase.
My favorite key lime pie recipe. Or as Jason called it, broccoli cheese pie. I must admit it does bear a slight resemblance to my most favorite soup.

One of my favorite new recipes. Whoopie Pies- two small cakes with a marshmallow creme filling. In the words of Ina Garten, how bad could that be?

1 comment:

kp said...

We had so much fun this weekend. Thanks for spearheading the party. And the pie and whoopies were delectable.