Thursday, December 18, 2008

Typical Sarah

I'm sure this conversation will not surprise you:

Sarah: You know where we haven't been in awhile?

Andrew: Where?

Sarah: Gondolier in Halls. I love that place because it is so cheap.

Andrew: And you get so much food.

Sarah: We should go sometime over Christmas Break. Like a spontaneous kind of thing.

Andrew: So you're saying we should plan a time to be spontaneous?

Quite an oxymoron, huh? I long to be a more spontaneous kind of person, but I obviously don't even understand that frame of mind. I don't know if I ever will.

4 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

Ooooh... we always get the Gondolier special pizza... it has feta cheese on it and is amazing.

Are you guys going to Paris again?

Mark B said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Love you!

Sarah C said...

Thanks everybody! To clarify, I am going to Paris with a group from the high school. I'm excited, but it definitely won't be the same without Andrew.