Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Call Me Coach

I was notified yesterday that I am officially the new tennis coach at the high school.  It's not like there was much competition or anything.  In fact, I might have to do a bit of recruiting just to have enough players!  Much of the team graduated last year, so I'm thinking it might be a rebuilding year.  Or maybe I'm just setting really low expectations so I won't be disappointed.  Anyhow, I'm excited about the whole package.  Tryouts.  Ordering uniforms.  Practice plans.  Walking around with a clipboard.  Opening new cans of tennis balls.  (Don't you love the sound it makes?  And you just can't beat the smell of brand new, bright yellow tennis balls.)

So, I'm wondering...Coach McAffry, Coach McAff, Coach Mac, or just plain ol' Coach.  What do you think?

4 comments:

Sheila said...

I like Coach Mac!!

kp said...

Just throwing these out there...Coach McBackhand, Coach McTennis, or Coach McKillerserve(jk). I like Coach Mac too.

Mark B said...

Congrats Sarah!!

Anonymous said...

I like Coach Mac too. Congratulations!