Sunday, December 7, 2008

McAffry Family Pictures

We McAffrys are serious about our pictures.  What's that you said weatherman?  30 degrees and windy?  Not a problem.  So off to Maryville we went.

This tough girl didn't even need socks.

I'm glad they're too young to remember this later.  Poor Jake's lips were quivering.

So predictable.  Just offer to show him the picture on the screen, and he will do whatever you ask.

You might be looking at the next Hannah Montana.

I'm loving the scarf action.

It's like having a little Maddie all over again.  They look identical.

I never knew how hard it was to take a photo of three kids - especially with no adult to hold the baby.
Quite the poser.

Just take a look at those lashes.  Adorable.

Can you imagine waking up to a view like this every morning?  (The mountains, of course.  I'm talking about the mountains.)

No comments: