Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

The new flash that I have been promising would change the quality of my indoor photos is now in my possession.  I actually have a good reason for asking for it early, and besides, mom is a total wimp when it comes to Christmas gifts.  (Sorry Mom but you know it's true!)  The problem is, it is much more complicated than I though it would be - as is everything else photography related.  So, here are the still awfully discolored pictures of our Christmas tree.

In case you can't tell because of the yellow tint, the main colors are red and silver.  And the scent perfumes our entire house!

Inside, this one has a picture of us from high school.  It's strange how young we look and how distant that period of our lives seems.

2004 - Our first Christmas Together.  A Wal-Mart Special.

In our first couple of years of marriage we went on lots of short three-day trips, and I always bought an ornament as a souvenir.  FYI - Waiting in line at Paula Deen's restaurant is totally worth it!

Made of cotton.  This is from one of my favorite places on earth.  Edisto Island.

This one is from another one of my favorite places on earth.  It takes me right back to the streets of Paris.  Only five months and I'll be there again!

Notice the red and silver theme is carried through the paper as well.  Three more presents to wrap, and this girl is ready for Christmas!

No comments: