Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Few Good Men

Obviously this is an old picture; the beard is now back in full force.

Yes, it's this picture again.  It just doesn't get any better than this.  Oh, the lines!

Tom Cruise ain't got nothin' on Matt and Andrew.  Today, I went against every urge in my body that told me to stay home and work on my To-Do List.  Instead, I rode with Andrew to ETSU for his one class.  (Yes, he drives for three hours for a 1.5 hour class.  Ugh.)  

Just as I walked into the library to continue my obsession with the Twilight books, Matt called because he got out of class early.  Quite a compliment to Matt, I enjoyed spending my time with him more than I would have holed up in the library reading about vampires.  Because this was a surprise visit, I was expecting a pretty messy dorm room, but it was totally clean and organized.  I think Mom and I have finally worn off on him.  

Such a great day.  A beautiful ride through the hills of Tennessee.  Great company and conversation.  I may have a few tasks still to be checked off, but it was a day well spent with a few good men.

No comments: