Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby #6 Is Here!

Avery, Izzy, Sofie, Emma Grace, Lucy, and now Katelyn have all arrived to join the Cole and McAffry families. Katelyn made her way into the world on August 24th at 2:15 AM. She is 7 pounds 4 ounces and makes Emma Grace, only two months old, look so big. It's amazing how fast they grow.
She seemed to be wringing her hands constantly.  Uh oh.  Hope she's not a worrier like her Aunt Sarah.

Uncle Andrew was pretty hot and sweaty after this.  Holding day old babies just isn't his thing.  His comfort zone is throwing kids in the air to catch balls off of the roof.

I don't know if I have ever seen Maddie happier.

It took less than two minutes for her to ask to hold her baby sister.

Maddie was so excited when Katelyn wrapped her tiny fingers around her hand.

I hope the vignette and blurry edges aren't too cheesy.  It just couldn't help myself.  It looks so much better than my SOOC (straight-out-of-the-camera) shots.

It's amazing how content we can be just looking at a baby.

The new family of 4!  Congratulations!

I wonder how long this look will last...

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Those pictures are wonderful. I know Andrew's families appreciate all your picture taking!!

Mark B said...

uhhhhhhh could we have some boys in this family??
just joking!! congratulations and what a beautiful family!

Sheila said...

Maybe Sarah and Andrew could supply a boy or two...when they are ready of course!!!!!