Don't think I am getting obsessed or anything. Rachel and I just decided we really missed being able to eat whatever we want. I am looking forward to being able to do that once we get to our longer runs. Seriously, I can eat the house down - especially at Mom's for Sunday lunch after a 10 mile run on Saturday.
I have to give Rachel credit for being my fitness partner. We exercise together four to five times a week either running, playing tennis, or doing Pilates. When she was out of town this summer, I didn't know what to do with myself. Thanks Rachel for all of your encouragement. I couldn't do it without you!
Here is the video of my first half-marathon if you haven't seen it. One thing I am working on is trying to hold my shoulders back while I run. Really, somebody out there could have clued me in to the posture problem. Quite embarrassing. And Andrew will be getting some tutoring on video camera techniques before the next race, but nobody tops him in the yelling category. Hearing his voice is the best part of the video.

2 comments:
How are you measuring your run distance so accurately. Do you have a GPS?
On the runner's world site, you can trace your route and it calculates the distance. Saves a lot of time and gas so I don't have to drive every route.
Post a Comment