**Post idea stolen with advance warning to my dear mother.
1. Milly wearing socks.
2. My growing belly.
3. Andrew taking forever to tell me goodbye every time I walk out the door.
4. Andrew's forearms.
5. Sunless tanner.
6. Baking. I missed it for about three months.
7. Buying maternity clothes on ebay.
8. Crepes.
9. Mama Ese's fruit salad. And Dad makes a pretty good copy.
10. Sunday lunches with the family.
11. Cinnamon raisin bread everyday during 2nd period.
12. Skinny jeans and boots.
13. Searching the internet about everything baby.
14. My blanket.
15. My students.
16. Stretchy pants.
17. Looking for baby furniture on Craigslist.
18. Talking with Andrew about parenting.
19. My Chi hair straightener.
20. Walking with Rachel during 4th period.
21. Specialized baking gadgets.
22. Scarves that complete an outfit.
23. Talking/negotiating about baby names.
24. The new Steve Fee album.
25. Bran flakes with raisins.

Okay, one more. 26. I'll say it again. Those lines.

4 comments:
#25 is as opposed to Raisin Bran of course!! Ha!
Why would I buy Raisin Bran when my concoction is cheaper, healthier and better? It only makes sense :)
No, it only makes sense to buy them TOGETHER. It's "raisin bran" not "raisin and bran". But, for the next six months, you can have whatever you want....you're the boss.
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
Now even Kelly is reading our blogs!! HaHa!!
Post a Comment