Pregnancy Update: 15 Weeks
Morning Sickness: MIA for three weeks now
Energy: much better but still out of breath sometimes for no good reason
Exercise: walking for 45 minutes 5 days a week
Baby Bump: learning to embrace it and love it more every day
Cravings: lots of water, fruit, salad, lemon cake, Sonic corndogs - strange
Aversions: the list is getting smaller - since my last post I have eaten everything that was on my aversions list
Baby Names: girl name confirmed, no progress on boy names
Maternity Clothes: so comfortable I may never go back
Mama McAffry: back to enjoying some of my favorite hobbies like baking, reading and exercising; thinking more and more about holding an actual baby in my arms; looking forward to feeling movement; annoyed at websites that say, "you have probably gained five pounds by now" when I have clearly gained double
Baby McAffry: the size of an orange - 4 inches long

Wondering how long it's going to take for the belly to reach the doorknob. Hmm.

5 comments:
15 week Grandma Cole update- Clearly on track with the 5 pound target weight gain, making progress on the custom boppy covers, walking 3 days a week for 30 minutes, and dreaming hours each day of holding that precious baby!
P.S. Today I received a Mini-Boden catalog in the mail--too cute!!
Sorry to make three comments- but what Mini-Boden is is baby clothes!!
You look precious! Don't worry about the weight gain Sarah. Every woman is different. I gained nothing until my 6th month each time, then I gained about 6 pounds. (much to the dismay of my Dr). Eating for two means eating twice as healthy! You are on track!
Sheila, I love the Grandma Cole update. Keep us posted! Sarah, I'm glad you're finally able to enjoy being pregnant.
Post a Comment