How about march down to the courthouse for a business license! Sarah C. Photography is now official!This weekend I've been in the booming metropolis of Osceola, Arkansas doing a photo fundraiser for the museum Nana supports. I have had a blast meeting all kinds of sweet families, couples and babies, but I must mention that yesterday and today have been unbelievably hot. Come on, I know I didn't get your sympathy before, so a little now won't hurt!
We woke this morning to yet another day of heat advisories and temperatures over 100 degrees. Funny that I don't even notice the sweat pouring down my back and my dirt-caked feet until I'm finished taking pictures. My mind must have no room for complaints while I'm working, but as soon as my subjects (My subjects? I guess that means you can call me Queen Sarah. Or is that Queen Sarah C.? I digress...) drove away in their car, I realized how hot and tired I was. Mom and Nana were ready with a cold bottle of water after every session, and they have spoiled me with my favorite blueberry salad and my new indulgence, fried pickles. Someone please tell me where I can find these in Knoxville. My life and, if I may be so bold to assume, my mom's life just won't be complete without these as part of our weekly menu.

4 comments:
Queen Sarah, congrats on your new business license. It sounds like you were busy, warm and well-fed in Arkansas. We're still planning on being your "subjects" sometime later this summer. We missed you today in small group.
For fried pickles exactly like those we indulged in at the Sandbar Grill, you should go to Leo's Cafe in Fountain City!
Fried pickles will be awaiting the CELEBRITY of renown fame, who "appeared" to be tireless in 100 degree weather(heat index higher than that)..at Sandbar Grille! Come on back..ya hear?
Im so proud of you "Aunt Sarah" for taking your business a step further...Its definitely worth it, you take some great pictures!! Always remember, my babies were your first "guinea pigs" ha ha
Post a Comment