Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Wedding Pictures
While I wish I could blame Photoshop for the delay with these pictures, I'm positive it was something I did while trying to navigate my way around labyrinth that is Photoshop. Before my trip I worked for hours trying to fix the problem with no success, and when I returned the problem had disappeared. I feel only slightly ignorant about the fact that the computer probably just needed to be restarted. Anyway, it's fixed now! I don't really count this as my first wedding because I was just the second shooter, but I as of last week I booked my first official wedding at Church Street United Methodist in November!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Holy Cow...You are so talented that I teared up even though they're just pictures and I don't even know those people. GREAT JOB! I'm sure that they were happy to wait for those kinds of pictures.
Post a Comment