Hooray for the biggest week so far for Sarah C. Photography! (My family totally makes fun of me for the Sarah C. thing so I figure I'll just use it as much as I can - so there!) I have had three sessions scheduled this week, and I've had a blast with the first two and am looking forward to the third. Here's a sneak peek of Haylee M.
Well, I better get off here and say goodnight to Andrew L. Sheila B., hope you have fun at your conference tomorrow. I'm not sure what I'll do all day with you out of town and no babies to follow around!
1 comment:
The pictures are great as usual. What I really need to do tomorrow is a little housecleaning, but I will try to get something useful out of the conference!! Talk to you Friday. David F says call him if you are bored. And Matt D is always around as well....
Post a Comment