Last night Andrew and I went to see our neice Audrey's last softball game. We haven't been out to see her before, and let's just say, I was surprised to see this side of her. I have only been privy to the girly, Disney princess, Hannah Montana side of her in the past, but I now understand the real Audrey.

Don't get me wrong, though, she is still the ultimate girly girl. That is, in fact, mascara smudged under her eyes.

Check out this throw in action.

I sure didn't throw like this for the Orange Crush when I was her age.
She was making Uncle Andrew proud.

She didn't even stop chanting to put her helmet on. I couldn't ever understand what they were saying, but those little girls were screaming their heads off trying to distract the other batters. Pretty intense stuff!

Last weekend this sweet thing even called me by name. I was afraid he only knew me as "crazy lady with a camera."

Emma Grace wouldn't take her eye of Mama...

...and planned an escape route to get to her.
Not much else to say except they are all growing up way too fast. I met Audrey, and Melissa for that matter, three days after Audrey was born (I'm still sorry about the horrible timing!) and was lucky enough to witness the birth of Jake and Emma Grace. It's good for me to see how fast it goes before we have kids, so we can remember to soak in all their little kid ways before they're gone. Stop by The Lonas 5 to welcome Melissa to the blog world.






1 comment:
Thank You, Sarah for the invitation to others!!!! I was afraid you and mom were the only ones reading it...Once again, you can TAKE some awesome pics...you captured EG in her rarest moment..trying to escape...Im going to update my blog right now....luv ya!
Post a Comment