I just can't get enough of these two! Sadly my house holds plenty of evidence for that- I haven't cleaned in longer than I am willing to admit. I am spending all day and night at Mom's just following their every move. Who would choose dusting and sweeping over crawling on the floor and changing poopy diapers that, for the record Mom, did not fall away when you took the diaper off. It's okay; I'm learning.

The raised eyebrow expression is another clue for Sofie.

I captured this rare moment where Sofie actually let a man hold her. I hate that for Papaw, Dad, Matt and Andrew, but it's worked out really well for Mom and me. More baby time!

Uh-oh. More Sofie. I hope Izzy doesn't hold this against me. She had more face time yesterday though. Where is Izzy anyway?

Here she is! Playing a little peek-a-boo with Mom.







4 comments:
Sarah, their adorable!! I'm so glad I got to see them, finally...I hope I get to meet them sometime, esp. Emma Grace...the party would be on..ha ha
Beep !! your time is up we miss them....send them home! haha great pictures! thanks for entertaining them. I know y'all did alot before they even got there. Thanks!
It was so hard to let them leave! They are both absolutely precious. We're already planning how we'll get to see them next!
Thank you Sarah for taking the Girls pictures , they are absolutely wonderful. I hope you can come to see us soon
Post a Comment