Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Not a Librarian!

Friday night Andrew and I took Maddie to see the PHS concert choir's performance of The Wizard of Oz.  They have worked for weeks to prepare, and it really paid off.  So many of the characters were spot on.

Maddie got all dressed up for our night out.  (P.S. How about that new lens making even our backyard look like a great location?)

Maddie is famous for her one-liners and she didn't disappoint on this night.  On our way to Bruster's (the night just wouldn't be complete without ice cream, now would it?), Andrew asked her if she was still keeping a list of all the books she has read.  Apparently this must be something Morgan is doing without her knowledge because she was quite confused.  When Andrew asked her a second time, she replied, "Um, I'm not a librarian!  Hello!" (Insert all the attitude you can imagine.)  Hilarious!  When Matt and Morgan asked how she liked the show, she stated, "It was off the hook!"  And she is only four.  I can't imagine the attitude when she hits her teens!

One of my shoots this weekend was cancelled, but luckily the beautiful weekend didn't go to waste.  Today I took some pictures of my cousin Holly's little one, Lucy Kate.  Though they only planned to have pictures made of Lucy, I forced them to do some family shots.  I had to put that new lens to use!  

Click here for more.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Two beautiful little girls.