Monday, April 6, 2009

New Logo

Over the last few weeks I have been thinking about creating a new logo; the first one was temporary, just so I could start the website.  This is what I have come up with.  I'm really struggling with color ideas though.  I'm such a fan of neutral colors that I have a hard time coming up with anything creative.  Do you have any ideas for me?  I'm thinking for the business card maybe black text with a light colored background.  And are the brackets too much?  Should they be thinner or maybe in the same scratchy font as the "SC"?  Let me know what you think.  I want to create something that I will keep for a long time because as Jasmine Star preaches, it's all about branding!
For some reason it looks gray here, but it is really solid black.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I love it! But don't ask me for any creative advice. I have none...creativity that is.

kp said...

I like it. I actually like the dark gray.

Shannon Kelley said...

I like it! You may want to keep the grey and do the color as part of the website and in the background. oh, or you could keep the grey and do the brackets in a color...just some thoughts:)