Saturday, February 7, 2009

Give Love

Did anybody else receive one of these in the mail last week?  Some may have thrown it away with the junk mail, but I was quite excited about this "deal," so I...

placed it conveniently on the refrigerator to save Andrew some trouble when he realized he didn't know what to get me for Valentine's Day.

Watch the video below to see why it now looks like this...



Got any gift ideas for Valentine's Day? We do. from Angel Mission on Vimeo.

Will you join Andrew and me and do something crazy this Valentine's Day?  Lets resist that consumption machine that we thoughtlessly submit to every day.  We are going to give to Charity: Water instead of Angel Mission because they have projects in Ethiopia, and who knows, maybe it will affect Nigusu one day.  How will you share the love this Valentine's Day?   Please comment with your ideas!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I think you have a great idea. I have always agreed that buying cards are a big waste of money. Maybe when you are sending them to people you do not see they are fine but when you are handing someone the card, you could just say what you want to say or hand write a note and save the 5 dollars.

Sarah C said...

Thanks Mom! I was officially on strike until I got a comment on that post! I knew I could count on you.

Sheila said...

And I was trying to hold out and not be the first to comment!!! Oh well, at least we know we are each others #1 fans!!