Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Come Home

I've always thought of myself as a homebody.  I just love being at home.  Rarely would you find me out at Target or the mall just browsing.  I only go out when I have a specific task to accomplish.  I can always find plenty to do at home: bake, exercise, organize, clean (when necessary), study photoshop, and, of course, blog! 

The past few weeks have taught me something about why I love being home; home means Andrew.  When he is not here, the house feels so empty.  With him in class every weeknight until past my bed time (which I'm working on extending!), I find myself making excuses to get out of the house to keep from being so lonely.  

I am so proud of Andrew for all he is doing this semester - working during the day, taking classes at night, and driving to Johnson City twice a week - even if it means me driving Big Blue around town.  I can't wait for July so he can have a break.  I guess finding a full-time job will be a perk too!  He is on strict orders to find one that doesn't require travel.  I don't think I could take it!

Yeah.  No twavewing (puppy translation: traveling) Daddy.  I just couldn't take it.

1 comment:

kp said...

Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder. It's just a testament to your relationship and how truly blessed you are.