Monday, February 9, 2009
Rummage Sale
I mentioned here that Rachel and I are coordinating a rummage sale to raise funds to purchase a car for a deserving student. We officially got approval today to have it in the PHS parking lot on Saturday, March 21. That is the last Saturday of our Spring Break, so hopefully those of you who are teachers will be able to get rid of your junk from Spring cleaning! Great timing, huh? Of course, we will accept monetary donations as well. We would love to be able to fix the car up and maybe even pay the first few months of insurance as well. Thanks in advance for your help and support. Even if you don't have anything to get rid of or money to donate, you can come down and help us set up and sell. Hopefully we'll have weather as nice as we are experiencing this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds great!!! I am ready.
Post a Comment