
Beef tacos, corn, and black beans topped with homemade pico de gallo.

Spicy garlic rosemary shrimp, Paula Deen's mac n' cheese, roasted asparagus, and garlic bread.

It may have taken ten tries, but I finally figured out the shutter speed I needed to get the lighting right and to capture the smoke coming off the pan. It would make me feel much better if you would go back and look at it. Thanks.

Cornbread in the cast iron skillet to complement...

Vegetable beef stew. (That may or may not be a pat of butter melting into the yummy goodness.)

A classic recipe. Brownie cups. (I normally use raspberries, but they are so expensive and don't even look good at this time of year. Judging by the rate at which they disappeared at our Rock Band - errr - Super Bowl Party, I think the strawberries worked just fine!)

And, finally, tonight I just couldn't resist the urge to make one of my favorite muffins of all time - with the exception of bran muffins of course - cinnamon puffs. Just after pulling them out of the oven, you dip them in melted butter and cinnamon sugar. How could that possibly go wrong?
I'm don't exactly have my practice plans worked out yet, but I'm thinking I will try to get my exercise in while I'm coaching. I'm needing it right about now...
Before we end this, can we all just take a moment to appreciate the new flash and the sudden disappearance of off-color, blurry, indoor photos! Thanks again Mom and Dad!


1 comment:
Thanks to the leftovers we had, I can attest that the food was as delicious as it looks!
Post a Comment