It was so cold during the Easter Egg hunt at Andrew's sister's house that the pictures didn't turn out very well, so I will post pictures from a couple of weeks ago.
It's just not Easter without family pictures in Mamaw and Papaw's front yard!
Love the pictures! Amy requested that you change the picture of her and Matt to black and white! She said it was not good of her! I think they are all great! It was a wonderful day. How about the family picture? Are you saving it for me and my blog!!??
Just wanted you to know I will be reading your blog whenever I get a chance.
Can you email me the website you put your pictures on. I was wanting the one of me from when the Cole family went to Gatlinburg. I was wearing my green flannel. Thanks
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Amy requested that you change the picture of her and Matt to black and white! She said it was not good of her! I think they are all great! It was a wonderful day. How about the family picture? Are you saving it for me and my blog!!??
Hey Sarah
Just wanted you to know I will be reading your blog whenever I get a chance.
Can you email me the website you put your pictures on. I was wanting the one of me from when the Cole family went to Gatlinburg. I was wearing my green flannel. Thanks
Post a Comment