Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blogging Withdrawals...

Apparently, after you start a blog, you can't stop thinking of things to post about.  I'm sure this will slow down soon, but I just found the video of the drama from Sunday with Matt and Amy.  Mom, I told you I called it for my blog!  I hope this speaks through a computer screen as effectively as it did at church.  Only the fourth time I saw it was I able to get through it without sobbing.  I never knew live drama could be so moving.  The actors, though it is hard to call them that because they were so believable, didn't seem like the people I know so well.  I didn't even think about the fact that it was my brother up there.  And how about Matt's Jesus Beard?  I think it is a keeper though I think Amy is the only other person who agrees!


2 comments:

The Adkins Family said...

the jesus beard rocks. I thought he grew it just for the part! Method acting rules!

Amy "Welch" Shave said...

Yes I do love the beard!:) He showed up at my house Friday after shaving and I jumped when I saw him because I didn't recognize him!