Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Mac's First Presents

Well, I guess this one is actually for me, but how cute is this diaper bag? And the monogram? Love it. Thank you Jett Family.

I've heard many people speak well of this children's bible, so we picked up a copy at Andrew Peterson's concert at the Ryman. I treasure my memories of bedtime stories with my parents, and I just can't wait to snuggle up with our kids to read them to sleep.

Looks like we have plenty of books to choose from. When you don't know the gender, books are always a safe bet. This whole stack is from Mom. She's a bit excited.

And maybe my best Christmas gift this year. Andrew's Mom gave me these overalls that Andrew wore as a baby. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. I think she might have been getting me back; I usually go for the sentimental gifts that make her cry. Well, I definitely had a little cry when I opened these. Can't wait to see you in these, Baby McAffry.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Love the overalls! The best gift ever! And just think if it is a girl I saved all of those holiday jumpers I made for you!!

What I am is a......Good Southern Girl said...

Those overalls are too sweet! Did someone special make them for Andrew? Baby Mac is going to be so delightfully spoiled!

Angelina said...

I have a million things you can have..if you want to go through them and pick out the good stuff?? Let me know!=)

melissa said...

The bag is too cute, Sarah...I also have a "friend" in the sewing dept, we'll wait for the baby shower, though...Cant wait to meet my new neice or nephew...I love them already!! Call me sometime, I feel like we dont talk much lately...I know how the first of pregnancy is though...See you later...