Today in class I couldn't stop smiling because in exactly two weeks, we will know if it's a boy or girl - and just in time for the major consignment sales! I have officially had my first baby dream. I haven't been dreaming, or at least haven't been remembering them, for a while. This week, though, I dreamt that we were in the ultrasound room with our moms and found out that it was a boy. I had a pretty major happy cry - in the dream.
I can also say I've had my first (okay, maybe not my first) but definitely my most unreasonable emotional breakdown. It was over... are you ready for this? I'm just gonna lay it all out there. Here it goes. Okay, can I really trust you with this information? You promise? It was over...Little Caesar's Crazy Bread!
For real. I'm gonna own it. I totally cried when Andrew told me he ate the last of the crazy bread. I had only eaten two pieces, less than I would even eat not pregnant, and he had finished the rest of it. What? You mean his pregnant wife specifically wanted crazy bread, and he only allowed her two pieces of the deliciously soft, buttery, garlicky bread - the perfect accompaniment to any meal? Yes, he sure did. And I cried about it. I guess I got all the crazy I needed from the crazy bread. Maybe it was best I stopped at two. Though I likely won't stop there next time :)

I don't know when this turned into a food blog, but when I found this granola bar recipe I had to try it immediately. Highly recommend it and you can modify it with whatever you have in your pantry.

18 Weeks. Still no movement. I'm waiting not so patiently.
Don't miss Mom's post on becoming a grandmother. I'm thinking it would be a great series, right along with Why I Love 6th Graders.

2 comments:
I mean really Andrew, you should have known better! :) That was too funny. I am still laughing!
I can't wait for the 10th!!
Thanks for sharing the granola bars. It made my day- and I definitely would have broken into tears if Jason had eaten them. Unfortunately the "crazy" will be around for a few more months.
Post a Comment