Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Booked Up

I'm learning that Fall is a big season for photographers. With the combination of wanting pictures for Christmas cards and gifts and wanting to utilize the beautiful fall colors, I shouldn't be surprised. I have five sessions this week (two through another photographer) and one next week. I'm having a blast and am getting pretty close to pulling the trigger on that new lens!

As I was browsing around etsy for Christmas gift ideas, I couldn't help but purchase this adorable flapper style beanie. I knew Lilah Grace would be adorable in it. She didn't disappoint.

Click here for more of Lilah Grace Part II.

And by "Booked Up," I don't in any way mean I'm not accepting new appointments. Keep 'em coming! I've got a few Christmas gifts I need to purchase too.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my goodness, I lovvvve the hat. The color is perfect!! I gave out your card today to the mom of one of my students (also the mom of one of your former students) for senior pictures.

melissa said...

She is so beautiful..She is very photogenic!! you know I take forever posting comments, but Audrey at Menchies and Target...priceless and predictable, all at once!! ..."I dont draw good earths"....Classic Audrey...thanks Aunt Sarah...I needed a good laugh today..

Rachel said...

Love the hat! But, I'm pretty sure it would look weird on a boy. ;)