Andrew has some exciting stuff in the works. He's starting a new business, Natural Cleaning Solutions: Green Cleaning for Home and Office using all natural, eco-friendly products. If that sounded like a commercial, good. It was supposed to! If you or someone you know needs some cleaning done, give Andrew a shout.

This flyer may be appearing in a mailbox near you. And how about that logo? Copied and pasted from istockphoto by yours truly.

I spent today at the Norris Grist Mill crawling over about ten other photographers. People were practically waiting in line to take pictures on this gorgeous autumn day.

This session with the Kara and Larry was delightful - they're beautiful and full of life and sure made my job easy!

Mason's second photo shoot was much fun. He's grown so much in just a few months! Click here for more.

2 comments:
The logo is awesome! Count me in as one of Andrew's first customers!!
I think I might have his 1st client!! (non family lol)...Sarah, those pics are ALL precious!! ..you are SERIOUSLY getting great at this..you need to enter the Farm Bureau photo contest....I'll be calling you soon for our pics!!!
Post a Comment