1. I still sleep with my baby blanket - even when traveling - even on the plane to Paris.
2. Andrew carries me to bed almost every night because I try to stay up until he is ready to go to bed.
3. I fall asleep within seconds as my head hits the pillow every night.
4. I am writing this on the first night I have had trouble sleeping in nearly 10 years.
5. In middle school I had trouble sleeping and would wake my parents up at 2:00 in the morning just to make sure they knew I wasn't asleep.
6. Even though my dad would come sleep on my floor, I don't think this problem was solved until I pulled the old baby blanket out of retirement.
7. I prefer 2nd place over 1st place because you get most of the praise and glory without all the pressure.
8. Example 1: I sing backup, not solos.
9. Example 2: I played number two on the high school tennis team.
10: Example 3: I graduated number 3 in my class. I didn't want to be Valedictorian or Salutatorian because they had to give speeches, but ironically, I ended up with the title of "Class Speaker."
11. My high school graduation was one of the worst days of my life because I cried while giving a speech in front of thousands of people at Thompson-Boling Arena.
12. My life has been pretty smooth-sailing because I can call graduation one of the worst days of my life.
13. I am not good at relaxing.
14. I am really good at stressing out.
15. I hate feeling like a day has been wasted.
16. I write new to-do lists daily.
17. I list more tasks than could possibly be done in one day.
18. I can't resist chocolate raspberry truffle from Bruster's.
19. Or any kind of bread from anywhere.
20. I get myself so worked up in dreams that sometimes I wake up crying.
21. I dream about my future children.
22. And snakes.
23. More so the snakes than the children.
24. After training for the half-marathon, I wonder if my knees and hips will ever be the same.
25. I officially gave up on running only to decide two months later to run another half-marathon.

2 comments:
I love all of these 25 things about you...Amy
I do not even remember that you had trouble sleeping in middle school. Maybe that explains why it was dad that slept in your floor!! But give me credit for rubbing your head to put you to sleep the first time!!! I also am afraid that alot of these 100 things originate from me.....sorry!
Post a Comment