Wednesday, September 24, 2008

100th Post Part III

Assuming you are still interested...

51. You know I'm in a great mood if I'm singing while running.

52. It really ain't purty when I sing while I run.

53. I once apologized to somebody who came up behind me while I was trying the whole singing/running combo thing.

54. I go through phases of reading. Sometimes nothing at all. Sometimes three books at once.

55. I think life is too short to make yourself finish a book you don't like.

56. I don't enjoy reading Shakespeare.

57. I feel guilty reading popular best-sellers because I'm an English teacher, and everybody knows we are supposed to only like the classics.

58. I would choose Pat Conroy over Chaucer any day.

59. I love to organize.

60. I clean out closets several times a year.

61. But I only sweep and mop every 2-3 weeks.

62. I still get excited about shopping for school supplies. The binder aisle at Office Max rocks!

63. I wish I was more adventurous. (Seriously, I just said Office Max rocks.)

64. I wish I was more spontaneous.

65. I still wonder how I got so lucky to marry a man that is so dang kind.

66. And good-lookin'. Can I get an amen?

67. I don't know why I sometimes slip into Southern speak when I am writing.

68. I thought the six babies being born in our family would make it easier to wait for starting a family.

69. It didn't.

70. I can't wait to see what our children look like.

71. I wonder if they will have bright blonde hair like Andrew did when he was the cutest kid ever.

72. Or maybe they will look nothing like us.

73. One of our favorite things to do is take road trips because we get to talk for hours.

74. Mostly about what we will name our kids.

75. After four years of discussing it, we still don't agree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am ready for 76 - 100. Still not bored. And yes, I do watch ONE one-hour show a year...this year, it's the season premiere of Office. Did you watch? I miss you every day, Sarah!