76. I think people should say "Thank you" when you give them a compliment instead of denying it is true.
77. I think people should say "Thank you" when you open the door for them.
78. I have been known to say "Your welcome" (in a rude, not-so-much-under-my-breath-way) when the other person didn't say "Thank you."
79. I always regret doing that.
80. I love having a job that challenges me daily.
81. Except when I hate it.
82. I am a water snob. Dasani and Aquafina taste like metal. If I absolutely have to pay for it, I buy only Evian or Fiji.
83. Even Milly drinks only filtered water.
84. I am trying to be "green" by recycling and not buying bottled water.
85. The bag I take to the grocery store is more for looks than being "green." I bought it in Paris, so I get a weekly reminder of our trip when I use it.
86. I have eaten Food City brand bran flakes every morning for the last three months. A box lasts for a little over a week and costs only $1.50.
87. I go to Wal-Mart and Food City every week for groceries. Wal-Mart for non-perishables and Food City for fruit, veggies, and meat.
88. If you see me at Wal-Mart with Toaster Strudels, Little Debbies and Pringles in my cart, know that is Andrew's food. Most of mine is from Food City.
89. I can't stand wasting even 10 minutes of class time.
90. Even though they might not admit it, I think most of my students appreciate this.
91. If a student is rude or disrespectful, I make a concerted effort to forgive and forget so they can start fresh the next day.
92. I wonder if what I do in the short five months I am with them has a lasting impact.
93. I am thankful for meaningful relationships. I am almost in tears thinking of how many people I am blessed to walk through life with.
94. I would be embarrassed to count how many times I have said "I" in my last four posts.
95. I worry about being narcissistic on my blog, but that is exactly what it is.
96. Daily I ask God to increase my faith and eliminate my worrying.
97. I am trying to complain less about things - even driving Big Blue.
98. I can't wait to go on a date with my husband tonight.
99. I have spent five minutes trying to decide how to end this four post series, and he is starving, so...
100. The reason I like series posts is because it increases my stats! How narcissistic is that?

No comments:
Post a Comment